Our closing professionals have the experience and expertise to navigate sellers along every aspect of the closing process from the initial consultation to closing table for a single, affordable flat-rate fee. Our real estate closing professionals will answer any questions you may have during the sale of your property as well as resolve any title issues that may arise during the examination of your property’s title. Your concierge closing professional will act as your single point of contact communicating with real estate agents, buyer’s attorneys and lenders on your behalf to ensure a smooth transaction and a timely closing. Please contact one of our attorneys at for information regarding our single, affordable flat-rate seller representation fee for all types of property sales.
Our seller representation services include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Listing Agreements – Review any property listing agreements between sellers and prospective real estate agents as well as provide services to any sellers who decide to sell their property without the assistance of a licensed real estate agent professional
- Purchase Contracts – Draft, review and negotiate any Purchase and Sale Contracts to effectively protect your interests when selling your home or condominium
- Title Resolution – Resolve any title defects to ensure you can provide the Buyer with a clean property title free of all encumbrances
- Document Preparation – Prepare all documents required at closing including the Deed, Seller Affidavits and a Limited Power of Attorney so we can attend the closing on your behalf
- Dispute Resolution – Resolve any disputes that may arise prior to or at the closing table
- Concierge Closing Services – Oversee all aspects of purchase transactions on behalf of lenders, buyers and sellers to ensure a smooth and successful closing from initial consultation to closing table
- Closing Coordination – Schedule the closing, review and explain all closing documents and answer any questions you may have from contract to closing table.
- Condominium Conversions – Assist developers, property owners and individuals with condominium conversions.